Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why I’m wrong…
Dislike Ronaldo with a passion, but as for the club losing it's soul,no way. Got a 16 year old son who I have been trying to get into football for years, tonight he is buzzing. I think for 2 years he scores goals, raises the profile of the club to another level. Would I ever of thought I would vote yes in a poll the sign Ronaldo no I wouldn't, but I think the pluses out weight any negatives. I apologise for telling you to get over yourself, it's how you feel and that's fine. For me seeing the buzz on here tonight tells you all you need to know.

PS don't think it will happen anyway.

Be very wary. We could well end up hating him even more than Matty if he re-signs for Man Utd

The arrogance. City don’t need players like him at the club
Matty he's earned that right to be,, in my eyes of 47 years old he's the best I've ever seen,, I know there's an argument to be had with Messi. But my opinion this guy is the best

There's not a City fan who wouldn't cheer and celebrate if Ronaldo scored against United, Liverpool, or Chelsea, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.