Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already having a Portuguese and Portuguese speaking contingent at City will probably help a lot with this deal. Plus, isn't Ronaldo buying some hotel development in Manchester city centre?

Can’t see it happening but if it’s a goer we still need to offload a player maybe Silva to Juventus! But we would want at least 25m plus Ronaldo!
I think this is where the issue will be. It won't be the fee or his wages. It'll be down to creating the wiggle room in our squad to sign him by offloading a player first.

Given Mendes is involved it's likely Bernie to someone with a fee to us, which we'll then use to bring Ronaldo in, thus giving us the money to buy (and wages) and creating the squad place.

This is what Mendes does best. Whether he has the time to do it remains to be seen.

I think we'll sign him, I blame you and Pam ;)
Haha. This thread is a month old so I can imagine that's when Mendes has proposed this. It's probably a very complicated deal but we've been very cool on it which has prompted Mendes and Ronaldo to make more reasonable demands.
For me all the "we will stick to what we have" reports coming out after the Kane deal collapsed is all just a tactic so Juventus don't suddenly feel they have the upper hand because we are suddenly desperate for a forward. We do not want that 25m euro fee to climb or them start making demands for players.

That's how I see all these reports anyway. I'm sure we really want this but we cannot come across as desperate

The question is does Pep want him. If the answer to that is yes I think this happens.

Pep wants goals you saw how pissed he was in that press conference practically asking the club for a striker. I'm sure hell be fine if Ronaldo is scoring 30 odd a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.