Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is still has a ‘book value’ worth €25m to Juve based on amortisation of his transfer fee from Madrid, so they don’t want to make an accounting loss on him. But City apparently don’t want to pay any sort of fee for a 36-y-o when he and Mendes will be demanding a huge wedge as a signing on fee as well

They definitely aren’t. If he wanted big wages now he’d go America or China.
Maybe thats part of the overall plan/offer. Come to City for 2 years on £250k pw and then over to NYC for a couple more on double/triple the wage?

They definitely aren’t. If he wanted big wages now he’d go America or China.
I reckon the deal would be one of those where he goes off to one of the CFG clubs after 1/2 years. So first year or two focused on glory and success (with hefty image rights and merch deals I bet), then onto new York to earn a huge pay day, the MLS Will lap it up having one of the world best there, free promo for them and a huge payday for him. He'll probably become the face of the whole franchise whilst there.

The elephant in the room is why isnt he re-signing for the Rags ? He is loved by their support and your not telling me they cant muster £25/50m together , this will be a Sanchez deal all over again untl August 31st , when the Rags will match our offer Ronaldo will get a heroes welcome returning home , remember the Rags will spend any amount of money to try and outgun us , £500k a week for Sanchez the prime example.

Pep wants goals you saw how pissed he was in that press conference practically asking the club for a striker. I'm sure hell be fine if Ronaldo is scoring 30 odd a season.
I'm pretty sure that was the Aguero thing anyway. Was never truly a Pep player but his immense and insane goalscoring ability (as well as willingness to adapt) kept him in the team until the injuries took hold.

Haha. This thread is a month old so I can imagine that's when Mendes has proposed this. It's probably a very complicated deal but we've been very cool on it which has prompted Mendes and Ronaldo to make more reasonable demands.
For me all the "we will stick to what we have" reports coming out after the Kane deal collapsed is all just a tactic so Juventus don't suddenly feel they have the upper hand because we are suddenly desperate for a forward. We do not want that 25m euro fee to climb or them start making demands for players.

That's how I see all these reports anyway. I'm sure we really want this but we cannot come across as desperate
B8EE93DF-357F-438F-AAD4-6B1022B32C3A.jpeg

The elephant in the room is why isnt he re-signing for the Rags ? He is loved by their support and your not telling me they cant muster £25/50m together , this will be a Sanchez deal all over again untl August 31st , when the Rags will match our offer Ronaldo will get a heroes welcome returning home , remember the Rags will spend any amount of money to try and outgun us , £500k a week for Sanchez the prime example.
I don't think he wants to go back there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.