Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kane deal was complicated by Levy wanting £150m.

I haven't seen anything to the Ronaldo deal that looks remotely complicated. Juve want a fee of around 25m Euros. Ronaldo seemingly would be happy with 2 year deal. The most important thing here is that City need a goalscorer and Ronaldo needs a club who ncan win titles.
Only thing I've seen a couple of times is City want him on a free transfer and Juve want 25m.

If Bernardo doesn’t like the cold and damp of Manchester then Turin might not be a great call!

Just watched a YT clip of this "Ronaldo" bloke, he looked okay, nothing spectacular, but okay.

However you can't base your opinion solely on one youtube video though.

Nero Castillo looked world class and we all know how that went.

I'm not 100% with this lad!

Cant believe so many are welcoming him with open arms. He's the biggest knob in football and would ruin the team culture we have.

What next bacon face after Pep.

Like he ruined it at Madrid when they were romping to the CL every year?

Like at the swamp when they were smashing leagues left and right?

Does he fit the way we play? Will he defend from the front? Will he play for the team or just himself?

It was clear Pep wanted Kane because of his other attributes in bringing others into play, his passing and work in midfield.

He once got rid of Ibra and Eto because they didn't fit the way Pep wanted to play.

I think many on here just want Ronaldo because it will piss off utd fans.
He didn't get rid of those two because they didn't fit in with the way he played.

He had massive problems with their attitudes. That's why he got rid.

Aguero was no more a Pep player than those two but he was never binned off like they were. Aguero is a good lad.

What people don't get is that we lost of 20 plus goal player (striker) two years back and we are making do with what we have.
In our immense factory of talent there is not one player which can guarantee 20 goals in PL. At some point Sterling was.

If I look around there are just few sure shot names that come to my mind.
Lewa
Kane
Salah
Lukaku
Messi
Neymar
Mbappe
Benzema
Ronaldo

In all of this complicated list , we lost the chance to sign atleast three of them. But there is a 4th player who is willing to come to us.
Just for this reason I would go ahead and sign him!

Does he fit the way we play? Will he defend from the front? Will he play for the team or just himself?

It was clear Pep wanted Kane because of his other attributes in bringing others into play, his passing and work in midfield.

He once got rid of Ibra and Eto because they didn't fit the way Pep wanted to play.

I think many on here just want Ronaldo because it will piss off utd fans.
Just judging on his Euro performance... Fantastic goalscorer, doesn't defend from the front much, doesn't even run much these days, but still looked an incredibly dangerous player in what is a pretty poor Portuguese side.

Pep got rid of Ibra/Eto because of personality clashes, they were putting up good numbers. Whether Ronaldo and Pep will clash, remains to be seen I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.