Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be City that pulled the plug on Kane when the Ronaldo opportunity arose? Getting one of the best players of all time for a free or a small fee for a couple of years making enough time for Delap to mature or for us to get say Haaland next year
Could have done the same with Messi but we didn't weirdly.

I like the "holier than thou" approach as if we never had knobs or twats play for us. its football innit
Robinho, Nasri, Tevez, Balotelli. We've had so many characters play for this club just in the past decade. Pep is the only one who brought a culture change

Could it be City that pulled the plug on Kane when the Ronaldo opportunity arose? Getting one of the best players of all time for a free or a small fee for a couple of years making enough time for Delap to mature or for us to get say Haaland next year
we'l never know.but i'd buy it, Levy could be piss boiling now at missing out on his money, Kane comes out and fixes whats damaged with his newly apointed PR people,a very good chance we were in full controll from the off,infact anything other i'd be very disapointed

Unless there's actual photos of him going in to have his medical in Manchester, I'm going to assume that there's no chance in hell this happens. Seems completely contradictory to everything about how our club's been run for thirteen years.
1629970725238.png

The question is if we do sign him what will the announcement be?

What a weird market it has become. Likes of Donnarumma, Ramos, Alaba, Mbappe (possibly), Messi and Ronaldo on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.