Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, is this actually gaining traction? If I'm being honest I don't like the guy, but that's because of his Rag credentials and his ridiculous posturing at free kicks.

However, the piss boiling this would create makes the Kane saga look like we were signed someone from Hartlepool for £50k.......it will be monumental. The silly black hoodie wearing knobs up the road would be out in force.

It would be worth it for the comedy value alone.

Because Utd have shed loads of forwards. They may not all be world class but they do. We have 1 who wants to play on the right wing (and lets be honest- was far better there..) and another who is 18 and was as close to the first team as I was in the first half of 2021
We also have Torres who given the chance could become a great forward. Give him a season, if it doesn't work out then go for Haaland next season.

He has been offered to other teams, United can't afford it right now, Madrid and Ancelotti are focused on Mbappe, most other top sides have their striker situation sorted.
Where have you read that he's been offered to other teams?

At lot has to be said for the fact he's 36 and has the balls to still want to challenge himself back in the prem. There will be loads of scrutiny on how he'd fare in a second spell here and he seems well up for it.
agree, Messi taken the easy route in ligue 1, Ronaldo already done it already in England, Spain, Italy.

with all the bad mouthing I've given him from the terraces over the years (at both utd and madrid), going to be strange if we do sign him.

I don't know why people are moaning about him being an ex Utd player, we buzzed off Tevez and loved him.
Maybe it's because people think he's arrogant but I think that's a hint of jealousy. I would love to see how the people who don't like him would act in his shoes. He is arguably the best player ever (along with Messi). Ibrahimovic came to them at a similar age and scored 25 plus goals. Even in the last few hours it have changed my mind on this and think it would be a no brainer. Get Haaland next year when his release clause kicks in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.