Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see why City wouldnt pay 25million euros in this day and age it's almost a free !

He’s on a massive wage at Juve and they need him off the books. City will just be playing hardball. Got to laugh really considering Italian sides did the same to us for Tevez, Balotelli etc

Agreed. Regardless of what people think, if reports are true he's not afraid to test himself at the highest level, gotta respect that mentality, am sure Pep being someone who admires courage and experience would certainly respect it too.

I think that's what makes this deal more likely to happen. It isn't a long term signing for either side. But to have a player of Ronaldo's ability and proven success in the biggest competitions, determined to come to City to win trophies and even further cement his legacy. That's a pretty exciting proposition, especially given the lack of viable forward options on the market currently.

I am intrigued by the brief that City are seemingly unwilling to pay a transfer fee. It does suggest a swap deal and Bernardo seems the obvious candidate for that, but it would be strange him missing out on playing alongside Ronaldo given they are international teammates.

I'm all in on this one. For footballing reasons. If it angers the rags as well, that's just an added bonus.

Probably won't happen and after the window shuts there will be quotes everywhere from him saying how much he hates city and loves the rags and this was all made up bull shit. But would be funny as fuck if it was to happen.

View attachment 24846

Do you like it - got it this morning?
I'm getting lazy..

yxrgg5M.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.