Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought. If Ronaldo does come, I wonder if United fans will have some kind of protest as a means of trying to sabotage the whole thing? Sounds silly but they've got form for stupid shit like this.
God I hope so. Not to stop the move from happening, but it would be tremendous content.

I spoke to a mate of mine on the phone this morning; long term United fan, going to matches since he was a kid. His Dad has a tattoo of United trophies covering his entire back and they've been going home and away for decades.

He's absolutely fuming. Going on about how the "Men In Black" stopped Rooney from going to City and how if Ronaldo goes to City then the United fans will riot and get the Glazers out (?), and how Ronaldo would need physical security around Manchester. Sent me some screenshots where some Red Issue types are going off their fucking head, some saying he's a traitor and they're going to throw things at him if he scores at OT and celebrates, others in a massive delusion saying that he loves United and he'd never go to City and that actually this is a conspiracy/"come and get me" plea to the Glazers who refuse to pay his wages (?).

So I'm enjoying that aspect of this saga if nothing else.

I had a conversation with a mate of mine who is a season ticket holder at the swamp last night.

Told me he wasn't arsed. Insisted he didn't care. Then spent the entire evening trying to convince me via text why the move doesn't make sense, why it'd be a poor one. Why it wouldn't work.

The "not caring" about City thing really isn't a meme. Lol. They'll all be in an asylum soon. Everything they told themselves for decades and grew up believing is proving a lie and/or bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.