Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 mil for ake,but cant give 25 million for Ronaldo are you joking. The guy is still scoring for fun and literally wants to join us.
25 million fee and same for wages, probably 5-10m for Mendes, not so cheap is it?

In the grand scheme of things, £25m is fuck all. Add an extra £25m salary over two years and deduct the extra sponsorship money we’d receive and to be honest, it’s likely less than what we gave Bournemouth for Nathan Ake.

If we can pay £40m for Ake, we should get this done. If it was a release clause he’d be here by now.

Considering what we were willing to pay for Kane, and the amount of money we’d get for winning stuff, I can’t believe those running the club would be unwilling to pay less than the cost of Danny Ings for Ronaldo.

He really would make the difference between a successful season or a fucking shit one.
If he’s willing to take a pay cut to join City I don’t see what the hesitation is with the board. Idiotic to pass this up but i think they’ll just go with what we have for next season.

It ain't happening is it. Lets face it. This one would be really moving fast if there was something in it.

We have fucked up the chance to sign Messi (again) and Ronaldo in one window. So frustrating.

Ok, paying that low fee can't be a cash problem after bidding for Kane.

High wages might be a problem re ffp wage/revenue ratio, but with fans back revenues should rise. Last season we were >70%, I think.

Saying that, couldn't it be better to pay Ron a signing-on fee and therefore reduced wages?

Could Juve afford to pay for Bernardo? Are they interested in him at all??

Where else could Bernie move to free up a squad place for Ron? Atletico just signed Cunha from Berlin.

I would love to keep Bernie, take Ron and indeed not include Carson in our CL squad. Would that meet our ffp wage ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.