Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we're not gonna miss out on a 2nd deal in two days that could be the difference between us winning everything and nothing

Considering what we were willing to pay for Kane, and the amount of money we’d get for winning stuff, I can’t believe those running the club would be unwilling to pay less than the cost of Danny Ings for Ronaldo.

He really would make the difference between a successful season or a fucking shit one.

you are very keen we fail at everything
I am being realistic. I understand how our club works. We can't do these complicated transfers. You were optimistic about kane. What happened.

I really don't understand why they won't just put £25 million on the table. That could probably be negotiated a bit as well down to £20 million. £20 fucking million for one of the best players ever? Why are we even hesitating?
Because unless there is a release clause we seemingly have an inability to close a transfer

If were talking announcement videos.. nothing would boil p*ss more than another one of these surely

View attachment 24874
Darrivitive.

The Tevez signing was sublime - our greatest ever signing at that point in our history - a 25-year old massively talented striker - and to boot, we signed him from the Scum!

The "Welcome to Manchester" was a snub to our biggest rivals - the fake, not-even-in-Manchester club.
===
If we were to sign Ronaldo... yawn. He's 36 years old!

That he's potentially our replacement signing for Aguero... and that he's a world-class prima-dona, diving prick... let's just say that I hope that the rumors that we're at all interested in Ronaldo are completely unfounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.