Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the Juve post-meeting brief part of the Kean negotiation or just keeping up public appearances?

We’re seeing weeks/months of transfer negotiation crammed into hours/days. Head is spinning…

this will only happen if Pep wants him. it wont happen if Pep doesnt want him. if Pep wants him its because he can build our upfront around him. i cannot imagine a scenario where he flops btw...

lets be honest when Kane will be 36 he will be in a retirement home and not looking for a big last change in his career on the hardest level (PL.)

If Pep was higly postive about Lewandowski physical status, he will be crazy about CR's at age 36.
Peps on his way out and I am sure he wants to win the CL before he bows out if Ronaldo helps achieve that he will say yes

I would love Ronaldo at City. He’d be immense. By some distance the best player of his generation, nobody else has done as much in as many different leagues with anywhere like the consistent excellence As him. Nobody.

But to be clear, as much as I’d love him here, in no way do I think we should give up Gabriel Jesus as part of the deal. A young lad with his career in front of him. No way.
Not unless Juve give us Ronaldo AND 70m for him. Then it’d be a maybe.

That said if Ronaldo comes here he will rip this league apart and cement his deserved legacy as the greatest player of the decade. Bar none. No exceptions.

Someone remind correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time city actually got a player for far less than was quoted?

-Sane
-KDB
-Laporte
-Dias
-Walker
-Rodri
-Grealish

Seems like we posture for months but ended up paying the original fee quoted or very close to it.

Only one I can remember being a semi bargain was Bernie which was kind of out of left field...

I don't think Bernardo ended up being a bargain for us, especially when Gundogan was half the price and has ended up being the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.