Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that you are in - gentleman's bet. Vardy scores more goals than CR7 this season - well, maybe if CR7 moves to USA MSL or China or something he'll score more. But in a major European league - nope.
Ok, no problem. No clue where your confidence is from because Ronaldo has outscored Vardy for the last 3 years but sure.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time city actually got a player for far less than was quoted?

-Sane
-KDB
-Laporte
-Dias
-Walker
-Rodri
-Grealish

Seems like we posture for months but ended up paying the original fee quoted or very close to it.

Only one I can remember being a semi bargain was Bernie which was kind of out of left field...

Vardy's caffeine is running out.

Goals last season:
Vardy - 17
Ronaldo - 46
Lukaku - 42
Kane - 39

(I know you're wumming but the stats are still worth posting)
Actually not wumming. Gentleman's bet - Vardy outscores Ronaldo this season - unless Ronaldo ends up in in China or USA or some non-league.

I mean, what more can you say to a someone who thinks cristiano ronaldo is a winger? they haven't watched european football in at least 7 to 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.