Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose to believe this
I believe it too.

This is really a crazy little scenario. I can't read anyone's hands. Mendes is involved in so many parts of it, Raiola too. Raiola has got what very much what he wants this summer. Mendes hasn't even started. Now it looks like the best bet is that he complete's Raiola's work at PSG by sending them Ronaldo. And doing it right under City's noses, when he is a perfect fit. Because Juve would love to take Icardi/Kean, Raiola has all the cards lined up. Let's see what the other Super Agent pulls out of his stack.

Yeah, I mean Sterling and boat load of cash (which they don't have), maybe, but even then I can't see that one making any sense.

Better just to bung them £25m.
Sterling needs to move for me. The deal isn't good enough on the face of it but it's hard to find Raheem another club. But I'd definitely fancy another player or cash. They've got a lot of interesting players. Sandro springs to mind. Out of form, but the pedigree is there.

If we back out from this deal for 25M now , we are certified bottlers this summer. Messi gone, kane gone now ronaldo

Haha, I've been waiting for this, I'll post the collection!!

indYZmf.png

kBJ6McT.png

5gXYkeT.png

Gt0hZpt.png

lVSIBHF.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

Oh come on? Really?

Ibrahimovic for example, at 36, played in the MLS.
...and at 37/38 was scoring for fun back in Serie A

Keepers and CB's are able to play longer than strikers - so strike those too.
Well don't make statements like "At 36 no one is able to play at top club level in Europe" then

Totti? Serie A - 2011-12 - 27 appearances, 8 goals; 2012-13 34 appearances 12 goals; 2013-14 26 appearances 8 goals
Totti offered far far more than just goals. If you ever watched him play you'd know that. That's like saying David Silva wasn't incredible because he only averaged about 7 or 8 goals a season.

2 strikers looked at and totally bunk. Stats for midfielders are very hard to judge. Goals for strikers is an imperfect measure but is at least indicative of performance.
Ibrahimović bunk? Totti?? Del Piero?? Aduriz?? Give over.

Fucking hell you are hard work.

I believe it too.

This is really a crazy little scenario. I can't read anyone's hands. Mendes is involved in so many parts of it, Raiola too. Raiola has got what very much what he wants this summer. Mendes hasn't even started. Now it looks like the best bet is that he complete's Raiola's work at PSG by sending them Ronaldo. And doing it right under City's noses, when he is a perfect fit. Because Juve would love to take Icardi/Kean, Raiola has all the cards lined up. Let's see what the other Super Agent pulls out of his stack.

Sterling needs to move for me. The deal isn't good enough on the face of it but it's hard to find Raheem another club. But I'd definitely fancy another player or cash. They've got a lot of interesting players. Sandro springs to mind. Out of form, but the pedigree is there.
Moise Kean is an Everton player, plays for a club who don't want him. How does that concern PSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.