Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this as I've loathed him for years, look back with relish at his 2 sendings off at The City of Manchester/Etihad Stadium do I want City to sign him, even at 36. You bet I do. The deal makes total sense at £21m. He's still got it as a centre forward and that can make all the difference.

blowing my mind we even have a ronaldo transfer thread, let alone a thread with 769 pages

Very long time lurker here ( remember great threads like Kaka, Messi last summer and even tracking a certain left backs flight from Paris to LA...). Compelled to finally join and post here as despite my loathing of him till now, the pure agony and hurt this is causing our neighbours has me buzzing. If it goes through, we are in for some real fun and games and I for one can't wait to rub it in every single chance I get. Look forward to the next few days and medical watch, flight tracking etc.

p.s. Thanks to Tolmie for many, many great laughs and fun in his quiet threads, hope he keeps going and isnt chased away by ITK bashers...

P.p.s it is definitely a Barm.

This thread is going off soon. When it's drops this is actually on the verge of happening

200 (8).gif

eVery Italian news source Mendes is in Paris and will return to Turin to present city's offer.

Skysports Mendes is in Turin and will leave now to Manchester to convince city..

Clusterfuck

Is that the law or the law of his particular contract? I mean, is that THE law, or can you contract around it?

It’s definitely employment law and also a principle enshrined in our legal system.

Obviously I don‘t know the terms of any City player’s contract but there’s also such a thing as unreasonable contract terms. That would potentially invalidate an unfair term, even though it’s been contracted and signed.

I’m not a lawyer, btw, but pretty sure of my ground.

Pablo1: I don't care if City win more games
Also Pablo1: I still support City

I rest my case.
Yeah I think you might be mixed up a bit here kidda. Just so there's no confusion, if it was up to me we wouldn't sign him because I don't want him at the club. As it is I'm just a fan who has no say in what happens so my opinion is just that, an opinion. I've no arguments with those who want him, I can see the merits in why they would.
If we do sign him then I'll carry on supporting City just like I have for the last 40 years. I'll cheer any goal he scores because it means City have scored.
I want us to win every game, I'd rather we did it without him.
Hope that covers where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.