Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn what ? How to be a ****
Oh for god sakes Lay of the **** garbage.
ppl and their bloody high horses. Ohhhh he played for the rags, ohhh he is too flashy, blah blah blah.

Man come on city …Manchester City is about to sign the Best if not the second best player of all time. The best European player of all time, we are about to piss the rags the old hierarchy even more.

enjoy the fucking ride and lay off the winging. He is ****, yea how many personal interactions have you had with him to judge his character.

yea he is arrogant, every right to be he is hell bent on being the best. His personality on the pitch is all about being the absolute best. The man is extremely driven, he is maximizing his commercial opportunity to make him and his family as much money as possible and having come from poverty raised by a single parent and having an abusive alcoholic as a father and even then having the mind set to prove folks wrong and make something of yourself and build a legacy that generations of football fans will talk about is not something to be dismissed.

and if he can instill this mentality, this ruthless drive for perfection to our squad and young players man what do we have to lose.

rant over and enjoy the ride mate! Put things into perspective.

I don’t know how Peps mind works, if I did maybe I could understand his team selection in CL final. I’m saying IMO I don’t believe signing Ronaldo will not be good for the team unity
Why not? He’s got three Portugal teammates here, three other Portuguese speaking players, three Spanish players, Kevin de Bruyne once said the player he’d like to play with the most is CRonaldo, and I reckon players like Grealish and Foden would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.