Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK mate will do

Just climbed off my high horse,fuck it was high

My personal interaction with him ? I mean is that meant to be a joke or do you think he lived near me and seen him Asda or somert,don't be daft,it was Tesco

I ain't whinging I've made my thoughts quite clear,and will do so,but (even though you ain't said it here) there are easier ways to piss the rags off,winning titles and finishing above them season after season sees to that.

Oh and for the record........he's still a **** :)
There are some who can’t be helped.
Wish you good health bud.

Mate, don't complain to me, it's Pep's concept since day one. 'You don't run, you sit behind me'. Ditto Bielsa, Enrique, Klopp. He is the anthesis of how we've been playing under Pep and I have no clue how he ended up connected to us. Just crazy.
You think had Messi signed last season as planned we’d have had him running round like Dickov too? It’s easier to have a forward not press than someone playing on the right of a front 3 as well.

Messi moved to PSG. He wants to win the CL. Due respect to United but what's the chance of them doing that? PSG, Chelsea, City, Bayern are the current top teams.
And Chelsea would not even be spoken in that sentence if we'd won. I'm still livid at the result especially we played so well up until the final. Hopefully the greatest CL performer ever could give the players that last nudge to get that elusive trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.