Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry not for me. I've been losing interest since the covid outbreak - games in empty stadiums didn't do it for me. I don't like the guy and never have.

Still I'm sure City will get along without my occasional visits to the Etihad.
Bloody hell - this got some people wound up. I didn't realise supporting a football club was a life sentence without parole.

Anyway after 40 years following this lot I'm sure I'll be back which will upset a few more.

Mate, don't complain to me, it's Pep's concept since day one. 'You don't run, you sit behind me'. Ditto Bielsa, Enrique, Klopp. He is the anthesis of how we've been playing under Pep and I have no clue how he ended up connected to us. Just crazy.
he hasn't had a Cristiano Ronaldo in his team yet. he is supposed to be a good manager, hell, maybe the best ever (have doubts myself). he's got to know what's in his hands and how to use it to best results.

Looks to be heading to the Canary Islands. I’m guessing it’s just a rented jet for the day and it’s now off to its next clients. No reason at all for the plane to be heading to Madeira other than Reinaldo was born there, which has nothing of consequence to do with this transfer surely

Looks to be heading to the Canary Islands. I’m guessing it’s just a rented jet for the day and it’s now off to its next clients. No reason at all for the plane to be heading to Madeira other than Reinaldo was born there, which has nothing of consequence to do with this transfer surely
Pick his mum up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.