Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That flights isn’t heading for Madeira, it’s going to Tenerife. I did laugh when people were saying “it’s going to collect his mother”. Why the duck would a jet be going to collect Ronaldo’s mother from Madeira at bloody midnight .
My guess is this flight is nothing to do with Mendes, Ronaldo or City, but it’s been chartered to the next client.
Nothing else to see tonight IMO, roll on tomorrow when hopefully we just pay the £25m and get this done
Have it parked up for her in the morning, I hear his mums an early riser.

I suspect a lot on here have the same feelings as me, mainly denial.

Struggle find anyone who has hated him for years and can't stand anything red but how can you not want him to sign from a football perspective?

Still very sceptical and can't see it but dare i say it, hope he does (wash my mouth out)

As fucking excited as I am, I feel like I've been here before. Still expecting them red cunts to try and upset the apple cart tomorrow. Surely they can't stand back and watch us do this???

Imagine he just turns up for training wearing a self printed number 7 on his training kit and just says to Raz “looks like you’ll be needing a new number” and pats him on the head.

Fully behind this signing but if he's waltzing in expecting players to give up numbers and compromising hierarchy then we should be steering clear.

Hopefully that's not the case.

Can we talk what number he is taking now?
I doubt he will want Sterling to give up 7 like Messi I am sure he opt for a previous number he had earlier in his career. 28 at Lisbon….
He'll have the number 7 and anyone who doesn't like it should lay their medals on the table to show how much better they are than he is.

It's Ronaldo, one of the greatest footballers ever on this planet. He'd be our greatest ever signing regardless of age. He wants, he should get.

From Alfredo Pedullà article

From rumors in our possession, a conference call is underway between Jorge Mendes and the English club. In order to have the green light on the offer to be presented to Juve, at least 25 million. Between Ronaldo and City the agreement on the engagement is total.

That's bullshit, the man clearly doesn't own a phone, he flies everywhere to deliver messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.