Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually serious about this, I think its time raz went anyway if we could get 80 mil or close to a 100 I'd say bye bye, don't get me wrong I've enjoyed most of his time but for some reason I just can't warm to him, I know loads of you love him on here but I'm not 1
I like him but I thinks he’s ran his course. This team is ideally set up for him. He’ll need to pick his next club wisely because he could get lost in a lot of teams

The original Tevez poster was up over a decade ago and this is something like the third shite knock-off attempt they’ve made since (I remember previous ones for van gaal and ibrahimovic).

They just can’t get over it. Truly the best piece of piss boiling ever from our media team and Cook.

Vicky Kloss was against it, Cook overruled her.

Just one of a catalogue of examples of her being fucking useless.

Fully behind this signing but if he's waltzing in expecting players to give up numbers and compromising hierarchy then we should be steering clear.

Hopefully that's not the case.

Genuinely don't think theres a chance of this. For the perception that people have of him, there's a report saying the dressing room is buzzing over the idea of him coming here and there hasn't exactly been a ton of stories about him having an attitude problem since he left United.

He is renowned for having the strongest work ethic in football. You have to have a shred of maturity to go with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.