Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i tried that celebration I'd be off work for 2 weeks.
I did a flick flack into a back flip a few years ago (when i won football golf on a works do). The only problem was, I hadn't done it in about 8 years and I was 3 stone heavier.....

I broke my foot when I landed (Maybe a metatarsal :D)

No it will just be really, really weird and his time at United remembered differently. He’s 36 and not what he was. Harry Kane would have been the scarier prospect.
My older brother is a United fan (and other than a pretty level-headed bloke), he's crushed at the prospect of Ronaldo coming here.

This is like my Christmas.

Has someone told @Cellarite yet that he needs to leave Wales immediately and get himself to Barton Aerodrome asap
You’re well behind the scene. I’m in a 4 man tent with the missus and kids. She’s got the camping stove on to make a brew and I’m contemplating ordering a lamb rogan josh with keema naan.

This is going to cause some serious grief.

What do you think the reaction will be at away grounds around the country? They will boo him wont they, but I don't think it will be hate. It will be a madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.