Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this is going to happen. How can they resist trying to pair Ronaldo with Neymar & Messi? Who wouldn't want to watch that front three in action? PSG are £30m away from achieving that. They just need to convince Ronaldo it's a great idea, & I could see him coming round to the idea.

The fuckin egos in that changing room though! :-)
They could and they would match his wage to Messi. I still don't believe these wages being talk about. I would think they'd at least give him the same as KDB.

Just slightly off topic. What does SIU mean?
It’s a Real Madrid word their teammates say to each other after a win that CRonaldo started shouting when he did that jumping celebration he does after scoring.

Serious question, can players swap numbers during the season? Sterling has started the season with 7
I hope not I would be uncomfortable with Sterling even being asked to change. Ronaldo can pick another number same as anyone. He isn't doing us a favour.

If the rumours of him taking a 50% cut are true then fair play. However will he feed the kids.

The caf is in mourning....

05-B2-CC43-B6-D8-41-A0-88-D2-01232-EC324-CC.jpg
200.gif

Certainly not an ITK but with the whispers of Sterling leaving, could we get Ronaldo on a free based on Sterling going to Juventus on loan with a view or obligation to buy for say £55m (£25m less than we probably value him at).
This would also free up the 7 shirt should that be one of his requests?
Personally think Sterling is better and deserves more than being a makeweight in any deal.

FWIW, just because, I just don’t see this happening and do think “they” will make an offer for him at some point to stop this happening in fear of them protesting again!
Yeah there is not a snowball chance of this happening. I don't think Juve can match Sterling wages. Also, we have been trying to extend his contract for some time now. No reason to give up now, considering he is our best winger who is also a homegrown player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.