Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh this is a good signing if it happens. We have spent only £25M-30M for a 5 time CL winner and a striker. We were going into the season without striker anyway. Ronaldo is a great short term patch in that position. Best part is he isn't coming to enjoy and relax , he is coming to win more

100%. Anyone turning their nose up at this is off their heads. A no brainer for both footballing and commercial reasons.

Certainly not an ITK but with the whispers of Sterling leaving, could we get Ronaldo on a free based on Sterling going to Juventus on loan with a view or obligation to buy for say £55m (£25m less than we probably value him at).
This would also free up the 7 shirt should that be one of his requests?
Personally think Sterling deserves more than being a makeweight in any deal.

FWIW, just because, I just don’t see this happening and do think “they” will make an offer for him at some point to stop this happening in fear of them protesting again!
Sterling is going nowhere, it’s just that fucking chancer Romano guessing again….he’s been peddling the Sterling is for sale or a swap option all summer.

Ronaldo in addition to, absolutely because it makes the squad stronger......by getting rid of Sterling or someone else ? I don't get that, it just weakens the impact of Ronaldo's addition surely ?, I thought we could just pay the dosh and welcome him aboard ?.....hope we dont need to get rid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.