Steve Coppell
Andrei Kanchelskis
Terry Cooke
Peter Schmeichel
Andy Cole
Mark Hughes
Carlos Tevez
Owen Hargreaves

Cook is, was and always will be massively full of shit. I'll remind you that he got sacked for lying about a racist joke he sent.

Anyway, still think Ronaldo is going PSG but after seeing the United fan reactions I'm slightly less against it.

Don’t recall it being a racist joke. Something about Onouha’s mum who had cancer at the time?

What is rbi?

Runs created or credited.

To be honest, I didn't grow up with the sport so the terminology like RBI or ERA or whatever goes over my head. I know that for a pitcher an ERA below 2 is good and above 5 not so good and its to do with how many runs you concede, but I haven't a clue how it's calculated.

I watch two or three games a week via the MLB app. They do a free game of the day. Day games start about 7 pm UK time.

Bob Milarvie
Joe Cassidy
Billy Meredith
Frank Barrett
Hugh Morgan
John Christie
Herbert Broomfield
Ernest Magnull
Mickey Hamill
George Albinson
Bill Dale
Harry Rowley
Denis Law
Brian Kidd
Sammy MacIlroy
Peter Barnes
John Gidman
Mark Robbins
Steve Coppell
Andrei Kanchelskis
Terry Cooke
Peter Schmeichel
Andy Cole
Mark Hughes
Carlos Tevez
Owen Hargreaves
Peter Bodack

Cook is, was and always will be massively full of shit. I'll remind you that he got sacked for lying about a racist joke he sent.

Anyway, still think Ronaldo is going PSG but after seeing the United fan reactions I'm slightly less against it.
palpatine-good.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.