Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Levy got greedy and Ronaldo was offered to us when we needed a striker. So abort Kane and sign Ronaldo for a fraction of the fee.

Why wouldn't you sign ronaldo for £25m if you have no central striker?
Because he's finished, over the hill, that's why.

Absolutely. It's why I keep saying Foden and Jesus in that front three with him - they have bags of energy and can do the hard running and pressing for him. You tell Ronaldo to stand on the penalty spot and make runs across the front post (which we don't have a player with that instinct) keep the central defenders occupied, and get on the end of an occasional cross from Kev. It's only a short term solution, but I legitimately couldn't think of another front four in world football better suited to just letting him go out and score goals.

I agree mate. He's perfectly suited to the way we play. We don't need him to run around like Tevez every game, we need a presence in the box and someone to put away the chances we create, particularly in close games against tough opponents. Ronaldo is one of the best to ever do that.

It's still surreal that it looks like this is going to happen, but I think its a great move for him and us.

Right. Been out since 7pm - what have I missed?
We’ve rejected Haaland and Aubemeyang, had a failed bid for Origi and mendes has covered 7 time zones in 3 hours. Ronaldo thinks he’s signing for the rags, and we’re making songs up. KDB is injured, Foden has spent £23,742.88 at five guys and I like rum

sometimes i pop on the following morning mate after a session, first thing i do is check my alerts if its full i know ive pissed someone off or have been chatting shit,its a terrible feeling you know
Do you do the “haha nice” when you do? I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.