Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do people not want him here I don't get it,,, yes he played for them,, so fucking what he's the best player the world has ever seen for me.
He would probs play till at least 40 he's that physically fit.
I can never remember him slagging us off so what's not to like, he will score for fucking fun for us

Could Pep’s ego come into play here though? Wins the UCL with the two biggest talents of their generation.
Personally think this has got a rag intervention to stop it happening, if it indeed even is. Not convinced.

Why the hell do people not want him here I don't get it,,, yes he played for them,, so fucking what he's the best player the world has ever seen for me.
He would probs play till at least 40 he's that physically fit.
I can never remember him slagging us off so what's not to like, he will score for fucking fun for us
Jesus wept

People were turning their noses up at 6 time ballon d'or winner Lionel Messi last month...5 time ballon d'or winner Cristiano Ronaldo this month ahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.