Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. 12th August was his article.
No deal yet and other city sources have said levy is not entertaining city's calls for negotiations
For sure. Its just how quiet it all is feels something is going on. Just seeing what's going on now with Real bidding for Mbappe very publicly and PSG shooting it down. That's not happened with us and Kane. Yet anyway.

sources have said levy is not entertaining city's calls for negotiations
I hope that's Levy's masterplan, to piss City and Kane about until the last day of the transfer window and then pick up the phone and call City.

Levy, after being put through to Txiki: "So, are you ready to make a serious offer now?" (Smugness coming through his voice)

Txiki on the other end: "Fucking knew it!... You're never getting 150m for Kane, we told you from day 1. Nice try genius! <slams phone down>"

Levy: "H.. Heh... Hello??.... Shit, I thought I had them, that normally works... What do we tell Kane now?"

There's one thing I don't think anyone has talked about. Ronaldo is obsessed with being the best of all time. In any team he was, every coach he had had to say that Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Pep has been saying for fifteen years that Messi is a few levels above everyone else, the best player in history. How will the Portuguese feel about it? I can already imagine the same question over and over again at press conferences, who is the GOAT?

Might shock some but there aren’t infallible reporters. Gaughan is pretty good but with Mendes, things go a long way. Not long ago Villa closed the Ings deal without a single reporter knowing about it I think. It happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.