Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't want this ****. Reading alot of comments on here like "be funny when he scores at the swamp" ect I won't find it funny him wearing a City shirt waving and blowing kisses to all the Rags in the stands...Part of me thinks he's only using us a to get a pay rise too because that's the type of prick he is. Fuck him.
Who gives a fuck who he’s blowing kisses at if he’s scoring goals in a blue shirt?

Vass with the legs and Cole with the class. Prick wanted to double his salary after 1 year irrc
Really like vassell though, top bloke
Andy Cole threated to retire if Pearce didn't let him go to Portsmouth. He sullied his time at city doing that

Why are you all dissing Ronaldo because he played for the Rags. He is still one of the best players in the world and 10 time the player Kane can ever be! At 36 he still runs faster and jumps higher than players who are 26!

Ronaldo is a goal machine! He will be an excellent addition and he works very hard and is very committed.

On top of that the marketing income from him joining will be massive and he can play till he is 40 and still look better than players in their 20s!

Delap will be his understudy and this will work perfectly. We don't need him to defend, just stay inside the 6 yards area and score!!! lol
He will be flagged for offside if he stays there

Really don’t see the point in signing him, he’s almost 37!! It would be a very short sighted signing.

Absolute joke if we sign this ****

I'm sure the Twitter City fans will be buzzing though

Yeah its a joke signing one of the best players in world football. I couldn't give a fuck if he played for them. One thing I do know he will definitely help us win more trophies and that's all I care about. Plus it will boil the rags piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.