Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as his wage is not more than our current best player, cut off his selfish, and score goals, then I'm fine no matter what his past was.

Anyone hear the plonker city fan on talksport saying he wouldn’t attend any city games while Ronaldo is at the club and wouldn’t even celebrate if Ronaldo scored a last minute champions league final winner

wind it in

I remember when none of us wanted Bellamy and he got a standing ovation after his cameo debut

he’s scored pretty much a goal per game over his career and still doing it yet people don’t want him because he wore a united shirt 12 years ago.
I always assume that many people listen to Talksport because they can't read and write.

where are these supposed "Club" comments saying they would not pay the £21 million for Ronaldo that is being brushed over the sports pages ??

Ronaldo keeps himself in the sort of shape where he could potentially play for another 3-4 years at a top level. He doesn’t even need to rely on his pace particularly either cos we have pace everywhere else, we just need someone to find the net and not many better than Ronaldo at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.