Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the club have seen what messi did in his 1st few weeks at psg in terms of revenue and exposure and feel the kane deal fell down why not.
Mendes will do something wild with a deal but I can see why city are at the table as such marketwise we gain back so much lost revenue in marketing

It would be like Cantona signing for us.

It’s the Red arrogance they have, everything that city aren’t and never have been despite our success.
Don't talk shite,,, he left scum was it 14 years ago,, do you really give a fuck?,,, why do you care so much seriously,, please the haters stop been blinded by your hate for them,, its bordering on stupidity

i'd understand this sort of "part of the soul will die" if it were actual rags legends like rooney or giggs. i wouldn't want them anywhere near no matter how good they are

but it's just ronaldo. he's a madrid legend, barely gives a shit about united. celebrated in front of their fans when he scored against them only 2 years ago! it's really not the end of the world.

He’d win us games just through his fear factor, he’s also immense in and around the 18 yard box with his movement, even at 36, he’d be the leading scorer in the league in this team.... what an enormous impact he’d have on work ethic as well, he could help propel a number of players (youngsters) to the next level, that shouldn’t be discounted...

Saying all this, I still think the scum would bum us if it became a reality and find a way to grab him!

Looks like we won't get anymore news today. Tommorow we know if Ronaldo agrees and if mendes approaches Juve.

He was and always will be a c**t, but if he comes I’ll take him as our c**t! Michael Ball can do one vicious bastard!!!!!!
Don’t think he’s got a bad voice tbh?
Meshes we’ll with that Alfie fella.
Don’t like he daughter Zoe tho …she’s a rag you know!

I cant stand him, but once he bags his first goal for city i’ll forget all about my past thoughts on him.

E9qwmlWWUAAwrhp

Yes, he can be a **** but it makes sense. Get it done.

1629929896894.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.