Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, but maybe i'm just a "Zabaleta" kinda guy.
Loved just about anything he did for the club. Humble honest and hard working.

I think that's fair, its why he was so popular, because he's a rarity.

We all prefer those kind of players. My post was more directed at the idea that anyone supporting this going through is compromising their morals. The whole experience of supporting a football club is riddled with compromise, compartmentalisation, hypocrisy, and fickleness.

I get why so many have an issue with Ronaldo, but they should also understand the point of view that its all part of the rollercoaster fun of it all.

This is without even getting into the practicality of footballing benefits.

Kane would have wanted close to £400.000 a week

He is also signing a new contract but with buy out clause so Levy can't bum him over

Kane will happen either Jan or next summer for around £100m
Must admit , this report puzzles me it takes two to sign a contract. What is in it for Spurs to pay him a higher salary and guarantee him a buyout which reduces their bargaining power?

€15m a year is just shy of £250k a week if anyone's wondering. If he's genuinely willing to take that big a pay cut to join us then he must really want it, though the one thing nobody can doubt is his commitment.

Italians report wages after tax. So it's more like £500k/week. Half of what he's on at Juventus.

Which given he's almost arriving on a free, and he's got the commercial power he does, is still fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.