Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've still got confidence, Utd supposedly turned him down which he would know about so why would he say yes to them when we've come in for him after they didn't want him, he knows it's only because its us, plus we are worlds away from them, they are shit.

Mendes holds all the cards here. and is he cleverly playing united interest and fear against us and Citys interest against United. could as well depend on agent fee too.
Well he has other interests with city mgmt and his clients are here. He acts smart and then we block Bernardo deal

I recall Mourinho saying Ronaldo was a bit thick, it’s obvious City have forced Stretford to make a bid and of course they will offer him way above what we would be willing to pay, just like Sanchez, Maguire etc
His agent speaks cash and he can manipulate his player, I think he’ll finish up at Stretford and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.