Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have people actually read that has led to this implosion of pants pissing?
Ole looks smug? I’d be if I lucked out in my life as hard as he is.
Pep being pissed? The guy who doesn’t have a ST yet, and his LB is in prison facing people he hates once again.

United literally HAVE to go in for him, and they’ll use all their dark arts and media connections to make it seem they’re winning. If Ronaldo doesn’t want to go he won’t. Maybe he does, but fuck it. I honestly don’t think some of you deserve to be allowed to post here

pigeon_popcorn.gif

The question I'm not seeing asked or answered is why would United want him?

They've got Mata, Lingard, James, Cavani, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood & Sancho already fighting for 3 spots. What exactly does Ronaldo add to them on the pitch? It's not a stop gap goalscorer that they need, they literally signed Cavani for that reason.

I find it hard to believe they'd sign a 36y/o on mega wages to purely stop him going to a rival - and if they do, so be it, likely doesn't change much for them on the pitch and hampers them going forward.
PR , a cheap and fantastic get out of jail card for the Glazers

Unless there’s a buy out clause we are so poor when it comes to being ruthless in the market.
if Cr had a 25m buyout clause, Txiki would have sent the money already, look at Laporte, Rodri, Grealish etc., but when there is room to negotiate and haggle its different story, Kane, Koulibaly, Jorginho, Maguire etc.

The question I'm not seeing asked or answered is why would United want him?

They've got Mata, Lingard, James, Cavani, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood & Sancho already fighting for 3 spots. What exactly does Ronaldo add to them on the pitch? It's not a stop gap goalscorer that they need, they literally signed Cavani for that reason.

I find it hard to believe they'd sign a 36y/o on mega wages to purely stop him going to a rival - and if they do, so be it, likely doesn't change much for them on the pitch and hampers them going forward.

A) Mata, Lingard, James and Martial are crap.

B) Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.