Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an idiot mate because what has just gone down is proof of the exact opposite. Man Utd are signing Ronaldo simply to stop Manchester City from signing him because their fanbase is completely traumatised by City hence loads of them are members on here.
100% spot on. It shows how small time they have become and how much they fear is. They have bought a player on huge wages they don’t need and will not fit into what they were trying to do. It’s pretty pathetic really and just demonstrates where we are in the scheme of things.

Basically it's the journalists who use twitter to feed news. They've all. Every single one of them made out city are interested.

And we've all believed them.
City themselves never say anything.
So we've all got giddy at the idea of pissing utd off.

City could in the futire do us a favour and come straight out with saying nope. Definitely not. And save us all this nonsense.

We are certainly not great at the really big signings that’s for sure. I’m not fussed to be honest. I can’t stand him. What will be will be. Not a lot we can do about It.
I agree... it's just a shame that we have to sit through the same Txiki Bergiristain shitshow every transfer window.

The bloke is a fucking clown of the highest order.

For some strange reason I’m thinking about City fans climbing ladders to get into the seats at Boundary Park, Milwall on London Bridge, 15k at Sjoke for Trevor’s debut, 4 1 at Ewood, shaking hands with West Ham fans after they relegated us, decade after decade of demonstrations against a genuinely bad Board, and so on. So many things have changed for the better, but the backbone and general demeanour of a large part of our fan base? That’s the sad bit.

True.

However they fucked up the striker position. As fans we can be defensive and try and come up with excuses but they've left Pep with no striker for a second season.

They announced Aguero leaving and didn't have any plan b for Kane. That's amateurish.

And that's without getting into the left back problems.
They did have a plan B but the plan hasn't worked . 4 days left

Embarrassing. Get out Txiki/Omar

A bit hyperbolic don’t you think?

They’ve certainly brought more hits than misses to the club and have a trophy cabinet to back it up. One poor window doesn’t retract the previous good work.

However, I do think they’ve had a bad summer and some criticism is justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.