Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
All on our refusal to pay Juve's 30m demands apparently. I guess United probably are. What a weird window.

I think there are people at the club that try to be too clever and think they can lower the price. Has bit them more than once.

The reaction of the utd fans at just the thought of him signing for was absolutely hilarious, boiling piss everywhere.
To see him play for us would've just been one huge pisstake which the red mardarses wouldn't have handled.

Ah well it wasn't meant to be, 36 is old but I still think he would have been half decent for us.

We still need a striker and for me we need to spend big for either Lewandowski, haaland or try and persuade mbappe. We can't go another season without a main striker.

I’m fucking done with this. We just don’t seem able to get these kind of star signings done. i don’t know why, but it’s very frustrating and disappointing.

Grealish is great but we still lack a potent finisher and in my opinion it’ll bite us on the arse this season.

Worst of all we keep looking like we shit the bed at the big table, or are a less attractive proposition to star players. Image is important in the commercial and sponsorship world.

I feel sorry for Sam Lee and Tom Worville after doing such a comprehensive deep dive in The Athletic this morning.

Whatever the truth we’ve allowed ourselves to look to be mugged off. If it was never on, should have distanced from the start
When did City ever say they were truly interested.We held meetings to find out where the ground lay with him.A source has already claimed that we never offered any package to him the player,nor Juve.

I’m not that sad that he didn’t come it is what it is. But I jist think we handled this whole transfer window piss poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.