Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! So it's Delusion to think we can win the league?
State of this place.
I’d be very surprised. The league was shit last years are flaws with no striker still showed up at times. Other teams have improved hugely.

You're a bit further south than Edinburgh IIRC aren't you? It's that or North Berwick way which will be a longer trip than I used to have. Either way it's a fair old commitment. Kudos.
Just south of Dalkeith. So its Biggar, M74, M61, M60. Fastest we have done it is 3 hours 10 mins but normally 3 hours 30.
We got used to not being there last season so this is a test of wether all the hassle is still worth it. Hope it proves to be :-) I miss the folk we have made friends with almost as much as the football.

I read what you said and I'm saying they don't mean anything. they're algorithms designed solely with the intention of minimising risk and potential loss, they're made up by machines based on betting patterns.

You're using the fact the odds for him to go to united tumbled quickly to back your claim but what about last night when the odds on the same thing were heavily backing city? What about the odds on Kane coming here all summer? Literally thousands of examples to counter the ones that turn out to be correct. If I was Jeff bezos and had that kind of money, I could theoretically go and stick loads of big money bets on Ronaldo going to Liverpool and instantly make them the bookies favourites to sign for them. The odds are reflective of the information that's available to the public, they have no way of validating that information and therefore have no meaning.

We both know what odds are and how they work.

My point is that claiming a sudden shift in odds before any news is out means nothing isn't true. Most often, it ends up meaning something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.