Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs 2 City 0

Er no

I didn't watch the game mate but we do have to differentiate between performance and result at times and going off the comments and matchday thread we played well enough to suggest the performance isn't far off, just finishing letting us down.

Some days the football gods are cruel and right now they really do not like us it seems.

It will change and we will be back winning games again soon enough.

I didn't watch the game mate but we do have to differentiate between performance and result at times and going off the comments and matchday thread we played well enough to suggest the performance isn't far off, just finishing letting us down.

Some days the football gods are cruel and right now they really do not like us it seems.

It will change and we will be back winning games again soon enough.

We played well first half but the soft underbelly once again showed itself.

Fuck all to do with Pep this.

everything to do with not taking our chances and Zinc being a fucking idiot. (And Gundogan not taking the yellow for him)

oh. And not actually saving a fucking shot.

I think both yellows were damn soft.

The brilliant thing about all this is: we can still win 3 trophies and better anything the scouters do. forget the media, we have to stick together. Fans, players, manager. The thing that worries me, is pep continues to play gundogan and raz when they are no where near it right now. Think everyone on here agrees that Bernie simply has to play. Cancelo for aguero when down 1-0? Come on city. What bothers me is, I’m not too confident in champions league and pep, gundogan on the right 2 years ago at anfield, kev and sane on bench last year at spurs. Seems like we will shoot ourself in the foot again. Love pep but he’s had a few shockers. Agree or disagree

Whilst the score line is the only thing that matters, that isn’t always a reflection of a game is it? Or is that how much your football knowledge stretches

I don’t do bad luck cups or chance creation trophies I’m afraid. It’s happening too regular and pep needs to sort it. There is no reason to pick out of form players and not play Garcia and Foden in the league as it has gone. Garcia Foden Jesus should have started today.

So he said Laporte was fit to travel with the squad? Then why is he not fit enough to play against Spurs? He can announce that he's fit enough to play against West Ham already, but not Spurs, in which case, why take him with you? Playing Otamendi is like loading a revolver with 5 bullets and playing Russian roulette, and agreeing to to take the first two shots ‍♂️

I don’t do bad luck cups or chance creation trophies I’m afraid. It’s happening too regular and pep needs to sort it. There is no reason to pick out of form players and not play Garcia and Foden in the league as it has gone. Garcia Foden Jesus should have started today.

We are creating an absurd amount of chances. Missing a penalty, Gundo ballooning over the bar from 6 yards out. Aguero not having his shooting boots on, I am trying to work out what more you want Pep to do in these scenarios. I wouldn’t be playing Sterling at the minute, but even with him we should have been winning comfortably by half time. When he chops and changes things and we play shit I fully agree. When you batter a team all game and fluff every chance it’s hard to blame that on the manager

So he said Laporte was fit to travel with the squad? Then why is he not fit enough to play against Spurs? He can announce that he's fit enough to play against West Ham already, but not Spurs, in which case, why take him with you? Playing Otamendi is like loading a revolver with 5 bullets and playing Russian roulette, and agreeing to to take the first two shots ‍♂️
Can't believe a word Pep says mate, I think Laporte is injured again, but that won't come out

Nail on the head for me. This befuddled attitude of being scared to break transfer records or pay what selling clubs are asking for players we obviously need to improve us is complacent at best and verging on negligent.

It's caught up with us this season and is something we need to address in summer.
Yep we’re nouveau riche, let’s fucking act like it and start splurging fortunes on extravagant purchases. Fuck ffp - we’ll see you in court you cvnts should be our mindset on that.

Let’s have a couple of galacticos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.