Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the supporters group have gone to the daily mail (lol) in response.

Headline of "Man Citys OFFICIAL supporters club SLAMS Pep!!!"

Media are biased against City, so let's go to the media and have a go at pep! Why? Because he made an ignorant comment about us in public and gave the media an excuse to have a go about empty seats... so we'll do the exact same! Mental.

Please tell me this isn't true! Slam dunk for the Fail if so.

And now the supporters group have gone to the daily mail (lol) in response.

Headline of "Man Citys OFFICIAL supporters club SLAMS Pep!!!"

Media are biased against City, so let's go to the media and have a go at pep! Why? Because he made an ignorant comment about us in public and gave the media an excuse to have a go about empty seats... so we'll do the exact same! Mental.

I doubt Kevin Parker has gone to the Mail. Kevin’s made a statement sticking up for the loyalty of Blues that has been picked up by the media. I am not sure I agree with approach but at least he’s sticking up for our fans.

I doubt Kevin Parker has gone to the Mail. Kevin’s made a statement sticking up for the loyalty of Blues that has been picked up by the media. I am not sure I agree with approach but at least he’s sticking up for our fans.
If that's the case then obviously its completely different and I will take it all back. Haven't seen it anywhere else but the second I do I'll remove that post.

Criticising him is fine, using your own platform.

If that's the case then obviously its completely different and I will take it all back. Haven't seen it anywhere else but the second I do I'll remove that post.

Criticising him is fine, using your own platform.

I think Kevin puts statements on the OSC or his Facebook page so I will have a look later on. Like I said, I’m not sure this is the best approach but the admin of the Club need to be aware that there is a gulf between them and the fans.

The OSC has been criticised in the past for being too compliant with the people running City. This is the second time in the space of a month or so when Kevin has been prepared to be critical (after the shambles of League Cup Away end allocations).

Ah well I suppose its one way of not getting Pep to sign a new contract after this one expires.
He'd be a fucking fanny if this put him off,keep putting it out there and it would come back eventually,maybe after 5 home games in a month,the holidays and being winter was maybe not the right moment to dig the fans out when he wasn't even asked about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.