Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
The history of our club and its achievements are as valid as any other club in world football. The work you do in codifying and maintaining that history is invaluable. To the brief overview you have posted here I'd just like to add one more thing.. 1937, Berlin Olympic Stadium - City's players, recently crowned English champions, refused to comply with the expected Nazi salute prior to playing the friendly game against a German select XI. During the past number of years since Sheik Mansour took us over, whenever I've heard or read fans of other clubs lobbing their lazy cliché at us that we are a club with 'No history' or 'No class', I think about what our players did that day in Berlin. That took some guts. It also demonstrated their class. Pity the craven FA caved in to the Nazis a year later when England played an international in the same stadium against the Germans, ordering the players to complete the Nazi salute..

I don't believe I've heard about this before, anywhere I can have a read about it?

At Old Trafford in the first leg we were very loud with "Fergie's right, your fans are shite". I'd guess we'll be getting that back tomorrow night. Thanks Pep.[/QUOTE

You really got it in for him havent you. I hope you can use that frustration tomorrow by making as much noise as you can from your seat, wherever that may be.

Block 105. Always make a noise home and away. Not missed a home game since 1976 so if I feel like criticizing the current manager when he steps out of line I will.

Fair play.
But do you never go on Holiday, get ill or have to go to a Wedding you just cant get out of-)

Fair play.
But do you never go on Holiday, get ill or have to go to a Wedding you just cant get out of-)

I've had some close shaves over the years which I won't bore you with, but mostly I'm a prickly fucker 24/7 ;-)

To repeat what I've said earlier, I know that Pep has a point about our support, I just wish he wouldn't go public like he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.