Croatia v Albania - Wed 19th June, 14:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've written Croatia off for years, appreciating they had good players but not giving them anywhere near enough credit. I finally decide to get on board and give them a "dark horses" label (which I've given to about 20 teams in truth) and they turn to shite. It's going pretty much how @vanchi described it in that they're toothless in front of goal, but the defence is also looking shaky. Need to show some more composure and trust their midfielders to find the pass rather than trying to force it.

Player clearly dives, slow motion shows no contact, commentator laughs "its a foul"

I think it was Danny Murphy yesterday who said the ref had got it right, thinking he'd given Leao a free kick outside the box and booked the defender. Saw the replay, which showed a dive, and he still tried to justify it was a foul. Then realised the ref had booked Leao for diving and finally admitted it was a dive! I suppose when watching in real time they have to make a quick call and back themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.