Croatia v Albania - Wed 19th June, 14:00 | Euro 2024 Group B

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've written Croatia off for years, appreciating they had good players but not giving them anywhere near enough credit. I finally decide to get on board and give them a "dark horses" label (which I've given to about 20 teams in truth) and they turn to shite. It's going pretty much how @vanchi described it in that they're toothless in front of goal, but the defence is also looking shaky. Need to show some more composure and trust their midfielders to find the pass rather than trying to force it.
To be fair, in what world could the semi-finalists and finalists of the last two World Cups be considered dark horses?

I thought it might be a tournament too far for the likes of Modric, tbh. But you never know. They can easily still win this and it's harder to not go through than go through in this tournament.

I've written Croatia off for years, appreciating they had good players but not giving them anywhere near enough credit. I finally decide to get on board and give them a "dark horses" label (which I've given to about 20 teams in truth) and they turn to shite. It's going pretty much how @vanchi described it in that they're toothless in front of goal, but the defence is also looking shaky. Need to show some more composure and trust their midfielders to find the pass rather than trying to force it.
you know what, we’re so tiny so our pool of players to choose from is not great. but then you get saudi broz who is not european broz and our hc doesn’t even take another 6 to germany. cause he know he’d play broz.

our rb is at least trying, while perisic parked his ass up front and is just chilling while gvardiol is somehow expected to do everything on the left by himself.

if the senior players don’t play well our hc doesn’t know what to do, literally. such a horrible, embarrassing, sloppy mess.

we were overachieving in the past, yes, but this is not just croatia’s old and washed, this is a crime against football and he literally keeps saying the senior players deserve to play, rinse and repeat. lunacy.

To be fair, in what world could the semi-finalists and finalists of the last two World Cups be considered dark horses?

I thought it might be a tournament too far for the likes of Modric, tbh. But you never know. They can easily still win this and it's harder to not go through than go through in this tournament.
They are not going to win playing as slow as they are. A greater speed and intensity required, get more players in the box, and bloody hell have some shots.

They are not going to win playing as slow as they are. A greater speed and intensity required, get more players in the box, and bloody hell have some shots.
They need to get in shooting distance first

Seems like the right players were subbed. 45 mins to save their tournament.

Albania are better than most thought though.
people who watched them said they were good.

this is hopeless…

2A8A557B-E371-4B84-A305-66C529F097DE.jpeg
do you collect points? no…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.