Croatia v Brazil - Fri 9th Dec, 15:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are playing well but i do not understand the pre tournament hype for Brazil.

Their first team contains a city reject at right back, a very old man at centre half whos been in a leaky chelsea defence, a spurs reserve winger playing up front, a past it central midfielder who (sometimes) plays for man united, another midfielder who plays for west ham who are shit and a winger who was at Leeds last year
How many of this lot get in the England team?

They are playing well but i do not understand the pre tournament hype for Brazil.

Their first team contains a city reject at right back, a very old man at centre half whos been in a leaky chelsea defence, a spurs reserve winger playing up front, a past it central midfielder who (sometimes) plays for man united, another midfielder who plays for west ham who are shit and a winger who was at Leeds last year
How many would get in the City team?

the keeper probably.
maybe Marquinhos as a rotated player
the left back only because we havent managed to sign one in about 10 years
I wouldn’t have Danilo back and as for Alison he’s not got the skills to suit our game, he’s a better shop stopper than Eddie but that’s it.

Vinícius Júnior would be a useful player for City - would give us something we have lacked since Sane left

Alisson.

Danilo (who asked to leave City to play full time and thus isn't a reject) would play at LB for England.

Thiago Silva is better than Maguire every day of the week.

Casemiro is much better than Rice.

Richarlison is better than Saka.

Neymar walks into any side and Vinicius would be too if you could fit him, Neymar, Richarlison and Foden into one team.

So just the 7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.