Crowd Banner/Flag

depps said:
CityBoadposter.jpg

this banner looks excellent on here but in the stadium the manchester city at the top may make the whole thing look a bit too text heavy. the badges on either side also do the trick anyway......plus im sure most people at the game will know whos playing anyway

Lose the Manchester City FC est 1894 bit, just have the phrase and the crests either side!!

It would be to hard to read as a crowd flag and they always seem to go missing!Just make the banner HUGE and put it somewhere away fans would couldn't miss it!

BlueRoscoe said:

Nice flag, and banner too, but can I point out that the new City crest on them is wrong...
Firstly the font for the motto isn't the right one (should be Script MT Bold), and it should read "Superbia In Proelio" not "Superbia In Praelia". I wouldn't want everyone's money to go on a huge banner that wasn't right...

Norb said:
BlueRoscoe said:

Nice flag, and banner too, but can I point out that the new City crest on them is wrong...
Firstly the font for the motto isn't the right one (should be Script MT Bold), and it should read "Superbia In Proelio" not "Superbia In Praelia". I wouldn't want everyone's money to go on a huge banner that wasn't right...

And it should be 1894, not 1884

BORN IN MANCHESTER
BRED IN MANCHESTER
STILL IN MANCHESTER

BEAT THAT TREBLE

YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING RABID RED FUCKWITS.

Perhaps the last line needs a bit of work.

A Blue said:
BORN IN MANCHESTER
BRED IN MANCHESTER
STILL IN MANCHESTER

BEAT THAT TREBLE

YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING RABID RED FUCKWITS.

Perhaps the last line needs a bit of work.

er, erm, er,.........no I'd said thats fine

BlueRoscoe said:
Here You Are Guys Hows This One?

CityBoadposter.jpg
[/quote]

I don't want to piss anyone off here, I've no problem with the banner message.
But the typeface (Bauhaus) is a big mistake. Typographically it looks awful - very dated.
Simplicity of font is required, as legibility from distance is paramount.

I suggest you use one of the following typefaces: News Gothic, Frutiger, Gill Sans, Meta, Officina Sans Serif.
A condensed version of one of the above would be better as you could get the font size bigger.

I work with typefaces everyday and this is my professional opinion - I want it to look good too.

Swales lives said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Here You Are Guys Hows This One?

CityBoadposter.jpg

I don't want to piss anyone off here, I've no problem with the banner message.
But the typeface (Bauhaus) is a big mistake. Typographically it looks awful - very dated.
Simplicity of font is required, as legibility from distance is paramount.

I suggest you use one of the following typefaces: News Gothic, Frutiger, Gill Sans, Meta, Officina Sans Serif.
A condensed version of one of the above would be better as you could get the font size bigger.

I work with typefaces everyday and this is my professional opinion - I want it to look good too.[/quote]

Cheers Fella, I Will Get To Work Now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.