Crowd Banner/Flag

Swales lives said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Simple Font, Longer Banner, Same Message:

LongerSimpleBoard.jpg

Thinking bolder condensed type, like this (Helveticea Neue Black Extra Condensed).
Getting type to look right isn't as easy as people may think.

banner1b.jpg
Much better font but should get rid of the drop shadow?

OK it's pants. First attempt at a banner. Just basic. I'm sure you get the idea. Perhaps the wizard's on here could add an image of our owner, add a crest or two and mess about with it a bit.

This guy needs to see how thankfull we are to him for not only saving our club, but for making it real top four finish a possiblilty after only two season's in charge.

mybanner4a41569ccad29.png

jrb said:
OK it's pants. First attempt at a banner. Just basic. I'm sure you get the idea. Perhaps the wizard's on here could add an image of our owner, add a crest or two and mess about with it a bit.

This guy needs to see how thankfull we are to him for not only saving our club, but for making it real top four finish a possiblilty after only two season's in charge.

Why does Manchester thank a welsh railway station?

biffa said:
Swales lives said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Simple Font, Longer Banner, Same Message:

LongerSimpleBoard.jpg

Thinking bolder condensed type, like this (Helveticea Neue Black Extra Condensed).
Getting type to look right isn't as easy as people may think.

banner1b.jpg
Much better font but should get rid of the drop shadow?

Yep, ditch the drop shadow, if banner was vinyl cut lettering it wouldn't work.

Swales lives said:
jrb said:

Why does Manchester thank a welsh railway station?

Because that railway station is where this club and the fans get on for an unforgetable journey.

Swales lives said:

All those letters together looks mad to me. The sentiment is nice but it just looks like:
MANCHESTERWKSPEIMDSLDELSWEANVCKDLROPFPDSNSOWDJWORPEMCSSAXCVBNQWERTYUIIOPASDFGHJKLZXC
And no, I'm not dyslexic:)[/quote]

Might be better if you put it on a few lines

TheRevolution said:
cityy.jpg

Thought I'd take the piss ;-)

I see that there's a set of club crest pictures out there with the wrong motto in the wrong font. I wonder if this is a deliberate ploy to try to avoid trademark infringement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.