Crowd noise stories

The video I’ve seen was clearly filmed a long long time before the match started

Could be anything. Background noise to one of the videos etc. Someone even suggested it sounded like extractor fans

The raggies are messaging me stories that we were playing crowd noise through the PA system at the Ground.
Any truth or just more anti-city bile?

More the other way round the crowd noise was damaging the PA system, rags are prob bored all they have left is a 4th place trophy to battle it out with arsenal

FFS!

The lot of you.

If you were there, or even watching the match on the TV, you know what the noise and atmosphere was like.

Why there’s a thread (well done OP :-? ) about what United fans or Liverpool think, is irrelevant.

United fans couldn’t create an atmosphere like last night if they tried. And Liverpool fans will never admit any atmosphere is better than one of those magical European nights at Anfield.

Stop worrying what a few social media United and Liverpool fans want to makeup and think

Just lock this f**ing pointless and embarrassing thread!

Good night!

FFS!

The lot of you.

If you were there, or even watching the match on the TV, you know what the noise and atmosphere was like.

Why there’s a thread (well done OP :-? ) about what United fans or Liverpool think, is irrelevant.

United fans couldn’t create an atmosphere like last night if they tried. And Liverpool fans will never admit any atmosphere is better than one of those magical European nights at Anfield.

Stop worrying what a few social media United and Liverpool fans want to makeup and think

Just lock this f**ing pointless and embarrassing thread!

Good night!

Bit angry. I just wanted to get some opinion. Never said I believed it. Nor that it’s true.

Since when has it been a crime against humanity to ask a question?

I remember when united fans use to bragged about winning trophies!

Just remember this blues, the highlight of their season is the night little old CITHE are prevented from winning every single (all FIVE of them) trophy avalible! how the mighty have fallen!

As Liam once said 'There we were, now hear we are'

M.C.F.C SALFORD!

Of course it's true.... We have many empty seats at the aptly named 'Emptyhad' accompanied by several thousand robotic mannequins that have been programmed to mimic real supporters. Some have half n' half scarfs but these robots get confused easily and often start taking selfies and uploading to YouTube and Facebook. I think they may need better programming; )

In level 3 we have stuffed dummy's as it's cheaper than robotic mannequins. As long as it looks like the upper levels are full who cares? In the lower levels we have to fool the TV cameras and watching football world somehow that we have plenty of match attending fans don't we?

The club pumps amplified canned atmosphere through the PA system and play songs like 'we never win at home and we never win away', 'Bluemoon' and the best song they play is 'We are not we're not really here cos we never are. We are all fuckin' invisible! And we also have zero history having only been formed in 2008!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.