Crowd noise stories

They were saying about Tottenham in their first game at the new stadium too.

Following the defeat v Spurs I've come off Twitter and deleted every "friend" on FB who made a negative comment about City that night(with the obligatory laughing/crying emoji). I stopped listening to Talksport years ago and never read newspapers. This seemed a natural progression. I genuinely was not bothered about losing as I'd just witnessed one of the all time classic games but football fans are fucking petty pricks. You only have to look at Laporte being abused by City fans and making his Twitter account private that night to confirm this.

They were saying about Tottenham in their first game at the new stadium too.

Following the defeat v Spurs I've come off Twitter and deleted every "friend" on FB who made a negative comment about City that night(with the obligatory laughing/crying emoji). I stopped listening to Talksport years ago and never read newspapers. This seemed a natural progression. I genuinely was not bothered about losing as I'd just witnessed one of the all time classic games but football fans are fucking petty pricks. You only have to look at Laporte being abused by City fans and making his Twitter account private that night to confirm this.

If that is true it's disgusting.

Imagine what he must think of City fans now.

I hate social media.

If that is true it's disgusting.

Imagine what he must think of City fans now.

I hate social media.

It is true mate. Far more sticking up for him though but why some people feel the need I’ll never know. He tweeted thanking the fans and got abuse back from a fair few “fans”.

In the last few weeks I’ve even seen someone tweet that David Silva should never play for us again. Now having this opinion is fine but why does the tweeter feel the need to @ Silva in the tweet so he will see it. Again what must he think?

I’m done with it.

We must have borrowed it from the swamp
Many years ago when OT had the open score board end, they used to play the Stretford End noise through the score board end tannoy system. There used to be two speakers center at the back of the terracing and you could clearly hear the noise being piped through from the S.E.

Do you even need to ask. Stop helping to peddle the negativity and downright lies that some try to perpetuate, as its all they have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.