Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I said on match day thread yesterday that he looks like he has grown a bit taller and put on some meat . I was having trouble guessing between him and kova when zoomed out .
Also he is the only fullback we have who can cross and has strong left foot .
I've not seen nearly enough to prove me wrong(YET) But Pep sees something in him that we don't so he must have something. Like I said, I hope he makes it.

I've not seen nearly enough to prove me wrong(YET) But Pep sees something in him that we don't so he must have something. Like I said, I hope he makes it.
Not sure that’s necessarily true. He’s our 3rd choice left back and we don’t have any!

He plays to save the legs of our first teamers.

He’s happy to be here and can play in a few positions, when needed, so a useful fringe player.

I’ll take pep and vinny’s approval than anyone else .Also look at the pecking order that’s why you don’t see him enough . Give him some time to develop and than judge him .

Also he is the only fullback we have who can cross and has strong left foot .
Better suited to wide left for me, or coming inside from the left, not sure about his defending personally, that's where he was for Spain in the U21's, when he made team of the tournament, and was their top scorer in the Euro U21 tournament.

Thought he looked good last night.

My dad has been given a gold medal today from the club supporting City from 1948. Sounded very proud lol. He will be delighted at tonight’s showing.
In wartime, that would be recognised as "bravery above and beyond the call of duty". And he'd be awarded the Victoria Cross. Whereas, in certain modern day social circles, he'd be called a masochist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.