Crvena Zvezda (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Don't think Elano scored mate, think it was only 2-0 with Bianchi and Geovanni scoring. Remember thinking we might win the league after this performance..... Great kit too

You are probably right, I couldnt be arsed checking and Elano was who I was unsure about. Great day though! First few months of that season were so exciting after the trauma of Pearce.

Any word from fans who went, about serveral city fans took to local hospital after been attacked by home fans in a bar

Gomez is a strange one for me. Hes never looked like he has the physicality for the premier league and always seems very weak in the challenge. I know he's a boyhood blue and I would love him to succeed, but what I've seen up to now I can't see that happening.
He’s a Zinchenko clone, basically. Technically very good, but probably not good enough to play in a top side’s midfield.

Gomez is a strange one for me. Hes never looked like he has the physicality for the premier league and always seems very weak in the challenge. I know he's a boyhood blue and I would love him to succeed, but what I've seen up to now I can't see that happening.
I said on match day thread yesterday that he looks like he has grown a bit taller and put on some meat . I was having trouble guessing between him and kova when zoomed out .
Also he is the only fullback we have who can cross and has strong left foot .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.