Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I wish all fans that got attacked are well. I am ashamed that has happened and I really thought it wouldn't happen, considering it didn't happen in Serbia in quite a long time (ask Liverpool, Manchester United, Spurs, Glasgow Rangers fans, just to name a few, none had any problems as far as I'm aware). It seems like it was unprovoked and organized attack. Those idiots are probably frustrated that Red Star is having a sh*t season and that's why they wanted to fight. Cowards...

As far as the match goes, both coaches rotated their teams, especially Guardiola. Good luck to you and hopefully it will be a good game, although this match is pretty pointless for both teams.

So we are all gonna think he is world class if he's has MOTM in a dead rubber against a half decent European side??

He could score 6 tonight and he'll still be gone in January.
He is, literally, in the club shop window tonight. He's gone in January, and so he should. A real shame, but his skillset just doesn't click with Pep.
I'm intrigued who he will be replaced with when gone. I thought Kovacic would be the understudy for Rodri, but he seems to be played alongside him rather than instead of him.

TNT always shit for City matches. They never start them early for pre match build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.