Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Good game but so many missed chances.
What happened with the minutes silence.It was going well until one idiot shouted out and then for some reason folk started booing.
Why not stay silent until the end.

Harder work than it should have been, mostly because Erling didn‘t have any luck tonight. He’s due an avalanche of goals soon, surely.

Alvarez and Rodri excellent though, and we looked better when Doku came on.

Pretty much sat on the back row of the East Stand so didn't even realise Alvarez was playing until halfway through the first half as I assumed the forward dropping into the half space and turning was Foden. But I think it was Alvarez. Although having read this thread it seems Nunes started and I totally missed that. Maybe I need an eye test.

Alvarez is a player that you could argue maybe isn't that great. His first touch is pretty hit and miss and his passing is also a little sloppy. He's not particular fast or good at dribbling but my goodness he makes stuff happen. Sometimes a player is more than their attributes.

Also thought Gomez did well apart from one pull back into the box shortly before he was subbed. City are in a weird spot. We've arguably had first elevens that are superior to this current team but I've never felt so tranquil watching City. We feel inevitable right now.

Also Haaland will be his own harshest critic after this misses today but please remember before going in too hard on him that he's currently outscoring United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.