Crvena Zvezda (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

PRICK!!!

I Dias was a bit indecisive by his standards and Walker's overall play was poor. I think they all looked fine against the opposition in front of them, but that wasn't a high bar.
Agree, Ruben and Phil were a bit off it tonight. A weird game but one that will probably be long forgotten by the time the real thing starts in the knockouts
WTF was that weird ‘Manchester City, itty bitty witty, da da da da da’ song their knuckle draggers were singing? Cringe as fuck

Bernardo Silva will be ruled out for ManCity for the “next games”, confirms Pep Guardiola.

Shit. This is horrible :( :(
KDB and now this.....
Our 2 key players. Especially KDB. OMG this is a nightmare now.

Bernardo Silva will be ruled out for ManCity for the “next games”, confirms Pep Guardiola.

Shit. This is horrible :( :(
KDB and now this.....
Our 2 key players. Especially KDB. OMG this is a nightmare now.
You seem to be on a constant downer fella.I'd hate to have seen what you were like back in the 90s.

Alvarez gives me Messi type vibes you might think that’s a stupid comparison but he is that good, whenever he gets the ball it feels like somethings going to happen, he can change a game by himself and is only going to get better, you can see the confidence in his play and ability now. We must definitely hold onto this lad for sure.
Alvarez reminds me of Aguero and Kinkladze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.